MENU

Slide

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

BEWARE! THIS IS A CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!
DON'T SEE IF YOU'VE STH AGAINST
MY FACE/BOOBS/HAIR/WHATEVER.



HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!



Xinyi: Y0uo mean my loose powder or?
I just ordered from everyday minerals too.
Reaching me in afew days! I'll do a review on it soon? (:

Bao: hahahas yah! But i just watch them one VeohTv!
Last time i even dl from there and watch on my
creative zen on my way to sch, etc. lol!
Hahahahas, yah! That's what my friends always say too!
Very hard to find me on msn. hahahahs

Jen: Yup! She does great tutorials!
but it doesn't really suit asian eyes that well?

Steph: Try brtc/ Coogi flowertox. (:

Reader: Yup it is sweetie! (:

Hoolabaloo: Jasmine!

Jessmiex: I don't really shop from blogshops babe!

:): Hey dear, I'm only using the toner.
It's ok-ok for me! (:
At least it doesn't break me out. heh

Sher: Hahahahs, unsingaporean ah,
Then sound like he's from where? Hahahas.

Yvette: Hahahas, it's fun to try new things!
boyf did ask me to go cosplay with him before! :x
But never leh. hahahahs

Lemon: Hahahas, are you from mdis too?

Passerby: Hahahas, how to make my boobs bigger?
How i know! lol, all along always the same size,
if i know how to make bigger then it'll be exploding
already loh! Hahahas, slim down? diet?

Passer: Yup you can dl online!
Boyf got it from lucky plaza. (:

Rinn: Hahahas, yah!
The best thing is still pressing pigments!
So fun somemore hehehe

Wendy: Hahahs, erm one of my reader recommended
me to watch "papa to musume no nanokakan"
It's quite funny! :D But i'm not done with it yet!

Sheryl: Wow, hahahahs so paiseh! :x

Ijij: Whatever? (:

Perry: Hahahas, thank you.

Min: Yup! He's really sweet! hehehe.

Meri: Def worth your every cent, Esp the pigments.
One pot, i don't think you can even finish using
in your whole lifetime if you're only sing for e/s! Hahahahs.











The other night i noticed,
peanut's back area, there's a small bald patch!
And i got damn kan chiong and upset. ):
So boyf brought us both to the vet the very next day!




In the caaaaar!
Hehehe, he's so fat he don't evn have much space
to turn and move arn in the carrier!




The bald patch!


He was damn naughty lar!
When the vet carried him and was checking his underbelly area,
he suddenly "shoot pee all over!"
Lol, what a sight! It was damn comical lar.
Thank god the vet wasn't holding peanut and facing herself.

Or else she's be showered with my darling's pee pee!
The 1st time i bought him he also did that to the same vet!
Hoooooorrible! -.-"


The vet said he had slight skin problem and
it might be Nutella (my other guinea pig) biting his fur off.
ARGH! But i'm sooo relieved that it's nothing serious!



boyf made a bigggg tub of mash potato for me,
Cos i said i wanna eat it the previous day. :x








Hehehe, received 3 packages!
always damn exciting to receive packages and
i'll tearing thru the package to see what's in there!





M.A.C Neo Sci-Fi eyeshadow in Expensive Pink & Magnetic Field



4 NYX eyepencils, 2 lipgloss, 1 lippie, 1 trio e/s
Two of my items were oos. sigh.







I went out with Jeline yesterday! My secondary school bestie~
I havent seen her for the longest time lar!
At least for one year already? She's always damn busy!
Humph, and we forgot to camwhore ytd -.-


Brought her to Clover to trim her hair!
Oh btw, i talked to raymond,
and from now if you cut your hair at clover
and you tell raymond you are fidelis's friend.
there'll be 10% discount for you! (:

Clover is located at Far East Plaza, #03-12
Raymond has been cutting my hair for like 3 years?
He was from Monsoon until he opened his own shop afew mths ago.



Talent Pool & Top Hat from the M.A.C StarFlash LE collection!
So tempted to get Grand Entrance and Sunset B. too!


I'm damn upset cos i can't get the shade: Nocturnelle
Anybody here wanna sell me yours? lol.
I don't mind used ones, as long as there are like no dips in it yet.
I'm fine with both pot/pans! (:

Email me at fidelistoh@gmail.com ok!






Had a shoot with a new photographer at PS/istana park area last week.
He told me i was his 1st paid model!
Hahahas, how cool lar!



Just one from him:






Had a group bikini shoot at Sentosa on saturday.
The weather is like shit can?!
Why keep raining and raining?! I hate the rain!
Don't like it when it when the rain splashes on my feeeeet, wet my feet.
Gross-est thing ever.

Anyway, i woke up and the sun was shining so brightly
and i was praying and praying and shoo-ing away
all the dark clouds in the sky!

It wasn't raining when i took a cab there,
and i reached slightly earlier than the photographers!
Went to the toilet to touch-up my makeup
and then suddenly it started pouring and i'm STUCK in the toilet.

Walao. somemore it's tanjong beach's toilet.
The disgusting container toilet. !@#$%^&
RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN RAIN!





Luckily when the photographers reached it was like
drizzling already, and it was damn fun lar!
Cos i forgot to eat for the whole day, and it was like 4pm already.
and i sms the organizer and asked him if he could grab
a muesli bar for me so i can munch on it while
they set up their camera/lenses/whatever.

Then they went to buy like crossiant/potato chips, etc etc.
They are like super niceeeeee and funny?
I had so much fun. heh.














I wanna go watch my show already!
I hooked on the Korean drama, "Hello Miss!" recently,
So fuuuunny, the main actress, (same girl who acted in My Girl)
she's damn cute in this drama as well!

Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! (:

No comments: